Breast Augmentation—Fulfilling Your Desire to Have Beautiful Cleavage and Natural-Looking Breasts
- Arthur Shektman is an award-winning plastic surgeon who has served patients in New England for over 20 years.
- He is certified by the American Board of Plastic Surgery, which means he is one of the best and most reliable surgeons in the area.
- Patients know they will always receive honest medical advice when working with our team.
- See why we are one of the top plastic surgery practices in New England by reading our patient reviews.
Most people are familiar with breast augmentation surgery since this is one of the most common types of plastic surgery procedures performed in the United States. During this procedure, a plastic surgeon uses implants made out of saline or silicone to increase the size of a woman’s breasts. In some cases, the procedure is performed to even out two uneven breasts. Breast augmentation can also be performed to give the patient more rounded and full breasts.
It’s imperative to consult with an experienced plastic surgeon before deciding whether breast augmentation is right for you. Depending on the look that you want to achieve, a plastic surgeon may need to perform a breast lift in addition to a breast augmentation. A skilled plastic surgeon can also explain the difference between saline and silicone implants so you can decide which is best for you. Visit our website today to begin your online consultation with our knowledgeable team of professionals.
Doctor With Over Two Decades of Breast Lift Experience in New England
Breast Lift—Restoring the Youthful Shape and Firmness in Your Breasts
- Arthur Shektman is one of the best plastic surgeons in New England and has worked with over 2500 patients.
- He was named one of the Top Doctors by Real Self because of his commitment to being open and honest with patients.
- Read the reviews on our website to learn more about our award-winning team.
Many people assume that any surgical procedure performed on the breasts involves implants, but that’s not always the case. A breast lift procedure, which is also known as mastopexy, is designed to raise and tighten the breasts by removing loose skin and tissue. This procedure has become increasingly popular over the last several decades. In fact, the American Society of Plastic Surgeons reports that it is now more popular than breast enhancement surgery.
Why do so many women want breast lifts? Your breasts change size and shape over time, especially if you have given birth, breastfed, or experienced fluctuations in weight. If you’re unhappy with the way your breasts look, a breast lift may be the answer. Breast lifts can be performed with or without implants, depending on the look that you would like to achieve. Contact Wellesley Cosmetic Surgery today to learn if you are a good candidate for a breast lift.
Surgical Center With Over 20 Years of Liposuction Experience in New England
Liposuction—Remove Stubborn Areas of Fat and Sculpt the Body of Your Dreams
- Our award-winning practice is equipped with a state-of-the-art surgical suite.
- We always put the best interests of our patients first, which is why we give them honest advice regarding their procedures and recoveries.
- Take a look at our reviews to learn why we are one of the top practices in the region.
Liposuction, which is often called “lipo,” is a procedure that removes excess fat from a patient’s problem areas. Some of the areas that are often treated with liposuction include the thighs, hips, midsection, upper arms, back, and chin. Liposuction helps patients achieve a slimmer, more contoured body shape, however, it should not be used to treat or remove cellulite or loose skin.
This procedure is usually recommended when a patient is having a hard time eliminating fat in a specific area even after following a strict diet and working out on a regular basis. Therefore, patients should not see liposuction as a substitute for eating healthy and exercising.In many cases, patients receive liposuction in addition to other procedures such as a tummy tuck, breast reduction, or breast lift. Although this is common, it’s not necessary. It’s perfectly acceptable for a patient to only undergo liposuction.
Are you interested in this body contouring procedure? Call Wellesley Cosmetic Surgery in Wellesley, MA today to schedule an appointment with a member of our team.
Medical Spa Committed to Helping Patients With Their Tummy Tuck Needs In New England
Tummy Tuck—Get A Flatter Stomach With the Help of Our Team
- Arthur Shektman is one of the top plastic surgeons in New England.
- Our award-winning team’s goal is to help you achieve the best possible results.
- You should always expect to receive honest advice from our team.
- We love reading our reviews to hear how happy our patients are with their results.
Many people want a flatter stomach, but unfortunately, some people are unable to reach their goals. This can be incredibly frustrating, especially for those who follow a strict diet and work out on a regular basis. If you are currently experiencing this frustration, talk to a plastic surgeon about having a tummy tuck.
A tummy tuck, which is formally known as an abdominoplasty, is a procedure where a surgeon removes loose skin and excess fat from the abdomen. Your surgeon may also choose to tighten the abdominal muscles during the procedure to give you a more toned look. Patients often request this type of procedure after having a baby or losing a significant amount of weight. But, these aren’t the only people who can benefit from a tummy tuck. Patients who have loose skin from aging or prior surgery may also achieve great results with this type of procedure. To find out if you are a good candidate for this procedure, consult with an experienced plastic surgeon at Wellesley Cosmetic Surgery today.
Women’s Health Clinic Performing Mommy Makeover Procedures in New England
Mommy Makeover Procedures Can Help Moms Regain Their Pre-Baby Bodies
- Arthur Shektman is an award-winning doctor who specializes in facelifts, breast augmentations, breast lifts, tummy tucks, and eyelid surgeries.
- He is known as the best in his field because he is able to produce natural-looking results for his patients.
- Read through the honest reviews on our website to find out more about working with top plastic surgeon, Dr. Arthur Shektman.
If childbirth has left you with drooping or uneven breasts, sagging skin, areas of stubborn fat, stretch marks, or signs of aging, it may be time for a mommy makeover. The term “mommy makeover” does not refer to any specific surgical procedure. Instead, a mommy makeover refers to a combination of surgical procedures that can be performed to help new moms bounce back after giving birth. Some of the procedures that are often included in a mommy makeover include a breast lift, breast augmentation, tummy tuck, and liposuction.
How do you know what procedures you could benefit from? The first step in planning a mommy makeover is meeting with an experienced plastic surgeon to discuss your needs. A plastic surgeon will be able to recommend which procedures you should undergo in order to achieve your desired look. Being a mom is the hardest job in the world, so you deserve to reward yourself with a mommy makeover!
Medical Center Performing Facelifts And Making Patients Feel Comfortable and Satisfied
Facelift—Turn Back the Clock By Eliminating Signs of Aging
- Arthur Shektman is an award-winning plastic surgeon with over two decades of experience.
- He is known as the best in his field because of the many positive reviews he receives from former patients.
- We have become one of the top plastic surgery practices by always being upfront and honest with our patients.
As you grow older, signs of aging may start to appear on your face. You may begin to notice fine lines, deep folds, and sagging skin that make you appear older than you feel on the inside. If you want your face to reflect your youthful spirit, talk to an experienced plastic surgeon about a facelift.
A facelift is a single procedure that can drastically improve the appearance of your entire face. Depending on your problem areas, a plastic surgeon will either focus on the lower half, middle portion, or upper half of the face during the procedure. The skin will be tightened and re-draped across the face to give you a more youthful looking appearance. Once you are fully recovered, the results should make you appear anywhere from ten to fifteen years younger.
Facelifts are not permanent, but they do last for about a decade, so this is a good choice for people who are looking for a long-term solution. Contact Wellesley Cosmetic Surgery today to discuss your needs.
Medical Clinic Using Innovative Surgical Techniques to Perform Labiaplasty Procedures In New England
Labiaplasty Procedures Designed to Help Women Overcome Their Insecurities
- Our operating room is staffed by some of the best anesthesiologists from Boston Paincare Center.
- Arthur Shektman was included on a list of Top Doctors published by Real Self.
- Our award-winning plastic surgery practice frequently receives positive reviews written by some of our honest patients.
The demand for labiaplasty has increased over the last several years. What is a labiaplasty? This procedure, which is also known as vaginal rejuvenation, is designed to reduce the size of the labia minora. Women who choose to get this procedure typically do so because their enlarged labia minora is causing them discomfort. Other women are interested in labiaplasty because they are self-conscious about the size of their labia minora.
The goal of labiaplasty is to shorten the labia minora, so it does not hang below the labia majora. Fortunately, most women are incredibly satisfied with the results of their procedures. In fact, the American Society of Plastic Surgeons reports that 90% of women who have this procedure are pleased with the outcome.
If you are interested in labiaplasty because you are insecure about the way your labia minora looks or you are experiencing discomfort, talk to a skilled plastic surgeon today.
Medical Group Performing Eyelid Lift Procedures in New England For Over 20 Years
Eyelid Lift Procedures Making patients’ Eyes Look More Youthful and Energeti
- We strive to provide the best possible experience for our patients, beginning the moment they contact us for an honest consultation.
- We are an award-winning plastic surgery practice that uses innovative techniques to deliver the results our patients desire.
- We encourage new patients to read our reviews to find out why we are known as one of the top practices in New England.
Do you have loose or saggy skin around your eyes? If so, you may want to talk to a plastic surgeon about the possibility of getting an eyelid lift. Blepharoplasty, also known as an eyelid lift, is performed to improve the appearance of the upper eyelids, lower eyelids, or both. Both the upper and lower eyelids may begin to droop due to aging or genetics. Luckily, a successful eyelid lift will instantly eliminate puffiness, tighten the skin around your eyes, and make you look years younger.In addition, an eyelid lift can prevent vision problems that may develop due to sagging eyelids.
It’s imperative that you work with an experienced plastic surgeon if you are interested in an eyelift. This may seem like a fairly simply procedure, but it must be performed by a skilled surgeon. To find out if you are a good candidate for an eyelid lift, talk to Dr. Arthur Shektman at Wellesley Cosmetic Surgery today.
Wellesley Cosmetic Surgery currently performs a number of different procedures, including breast augmentation, breast lifts, breast reconstruction, tummy tucks, plastic reconstructive surgery, facelifts, eyelid lifts, Botox injections, and more. We serve patients in Massachusetts, Connecticut, and throughout New England.
Take a look at the gallery of before and after photos on our website to see our results. Do you want to learn more about our services? Please contact our office today by calling (617) 237-6061 or (781)-239-0680, or sending an email to email@example.com. You can also find us on Facebook to learn more about our staff and procedures.